Before the Presentation
• If the presentation has embedded audio or video files with avi, .wmv, .wma, mpeg4, .mp3 file extensions, please make sure they are compatible with Windows Media Player.
• Presenters are advised to bring their presentation file in a portable format (USB/Flash Drive). Please send your presentation to the conference secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org to test and pre-load the PowerPoint presentation no later than on 5 November 2018.
During the Presentation
• The Chairperson of the session will introduce the name and the affiliation of each presenter and the topic before the presentation.
• The presenter can start the presentation after the introduction.
• The Chairperson will give a signal when 1 minute is left for the presentation. He/She will give another signal when the allocated time is over. The presenter has to stop the presentation when the second signal is given.
• The Chairperson will invite 1-2 questions from the floor.
• Do not exit your PowerPoint presentation until the end of the Q & A session.
If you are not able to fulfil your commitment, please contact the conference secretary at email@example.com
Abstracts should be submitted by September 1, 2018.
Page settings, format and file name:
Right – 15 mm, left – 25 mm, top and bottom – 20 mm
Alignment 12, 5 mm
Font 12 Times New Roman
Format .doc, .docx, rtf.
Name the file as follows: Your Surname_Initials (e.g. Ivanov_VP)
Title of the abstract: capitalized, centered, in bold
Author(s) initials, affiliation(s), city, country, e-mail address(es): centered
Abstract of 500 words, excluding data and references
5-7 key words
The section talks are allotted 20 minutes: 15 min for presentation and 5 min for discussion.
The poster section will be held during the lunch-time and will take around 2 hours and 40 minutes for approximately 30 poster presenters.
The poster should be kept to A0 format (841х1189mm).
The poster may be horizontal or vertical.
The text and graphics should be visible in 1 m distance.
The title should be formatted with no less than 60-point type and the text should have at least 20-point type.
The poster should contain more graphic information than a textual one.
The poster presentation, like a scientific article, usually contains all the sections such as introduction, methodology, results, discussion, conclusions, and references. You may also add acknowledgments to thank those who have supported your research. An average poster is considered to cover around 5 to 10 minutes of presentation.